Free Online Accredited Learning in Interprofessional Geriatrics
Earn free Continuing Education Credits
Upon completion of each module you will receive a “Continuing Education Credit Letter” via email within 3 weeks of module completion
Our website serves as a portal to our Online Accredited Learning in Interprofessional Geriatrics (ENGAGE-IL-OALIG) Program.
- You can simply click “Register Here” to register for our IP Geriatric Education Program
- This on-line program offers a menu of 32 a-la-carte modules on topics related to the care of older adults
- Take one or all of our modules!
- Receive continuing education credit for your discipline (Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Dentistry)
Developed, written, and vetted by interprofessional geriatric content experts at UIC and across the country
- Click on “ENGAGE-IL-OALIG”
- Choose a module by reviewing the menu of topics, reading the overview summaries and learning objectives
- Click on “Register Here”
- Complete the module by watching the film and answering embedded assessment questions
- Complete post-evaluation survey and receive CEUs. The CE certificate will be emailed to you within 3 weeks of completing the learning module
- Take more modules!
You will receive your continuing education credit letter by email within 3 weeks. The continuing education credit letters will be available automatically directly from our learning management system summer, 2017.
Following accepted social work practice, all social work users should contact their state regulatory body to ensure CEU endorsement for their state. In this case, we have already secured endorsement for IL users. If you're not an Illinois resident, we encourage you to contact your state regulatory body.